Salty Sam’s Marina is located on the intercoastal waterway, tucked safely behind Estero Island (Ft. Myers Beach), just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and near the Caloosahatchee River. An ideal location with proximity to all that boating in Southwest Florida has to offer. Salty Sam’s features state-of-the-art storage for you boat whether you’re looking to keep it wet or high and dry. Contact us for more information.
Our dry storage facility will help protect your vessel from the harsh elements of our environment. Offering four levels of storage, we are capable of storing boats up to 45 feet long and weighing up to 27,000 lbs. depending upon configuration. We feature two marine forklifts, self-detail areas, and additional services for you convenience.
Enjoy the convenience of storing your boat dockside at Salty Sam’s. We have over 100 slips and nearly 3,700 linear feet of tensioned concrete floating docks with bumpers, cleats, ipe hardwood whalers and stainless steel utility pedestals encompass the area’s largest wet slip facility. Slips range in size from 40 to 100 feet.
Wet Slip Amenities
- State of the art concrete floating docks
- Dockside pump outs
- Hurricane rated to 130 mph loaded
- 40′, 50′, 60′, 70′, and up to 100′ slip sizes
- 8′ Wide Walkways & 4′ Wide Fingers
- Lighted pedestals
- Water and metered electrical hookups
- Free WIFI, “Wireless Internet” (subject to boat line of sight)
- Laundry room
- Gas/diesel fuel
- Ship store
- Two award-winning waterfront restaurants
- Full-service repair shop
- Deep water slips
- 10–12 minutes to the Gulf
- Minutes to the beaches and shopping
- 30 minutes to the International Airport.
- Forklift Specs: 37,000 pounds at 96in load center