Looking for boat storage on Fort Myers Beach? Salty Sam’s Marina has you covered. The marina is located on the intercoastal waterway, tucked safely behind Estero Island (Fort Myers Beach). It’s a fantastic boating location, just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, Fort Myers Beach restaurants and the Caloosahatchee River. An ideal location with proximity to all that boating in Southwest Florida has to offer. Salty Sam’s features state-of-the-art storage for you boat whether you’re looking to keep it wet or high and dry.
Benefits of Dry Stack Boat Storage at Salty Sam’s Marina
- Engine flush and hull wash when you return
- Boat kept securely in state-of-the-art, hurricane proof boat barn
- Schedule your splash time with our easy to see app
- Great central location – minutes to gulf, Sanibel, the river and restaurants
- Best Dock Crew In The Area To Take Care of Your Boat
Contact us and let us know what type and size boat you have. Once your boat is approved by our Dock Master, bring your boat and it will be kept safe and dry.
Unfortunately we do not have room for pontoon racks at this time.
Contact us by phone at 239-463-7333 or email our Ship Store at [email protected] and tell us about your boat.
When you’re ready to hit the water, call us up and schedule your splash time. Your boat will be in the water ready to go for you!
We can now take boats up to 44ft long.
Our dry storage facility will help protect your vessel from the harsh elements of our environment. Offering four levels of storage, we are capable of storing boats up to 45 feet long and weighing up to 27,000 lbs. depending upon configuration. We feature two marine forklifts, self-detail areas, and additional services for you convenience.
At this time we do not have any Wet Boat Storage due to Hurricane Ian. We are working on getting it back at this time.
Enjoy the convenience of storing your boat dockside at Salty Sam’s. We have over 100 slips and nearly 3,700 linear feet of tensioned concrete floating docks with bumpers, cleats, ipe hardwood whalers and stainless steel utility pedestals encompass the area’s largest wet slip facility. Slips range in size from 40 to 100 feet.
Wet Slip Amenities
- State of the art concrete floating docks
- Dockside pump outs
- Hurricane rated to 130 mph loaded
- 40′, 50′, 60′, 70′, and up to 100′ slip sizes
- 8′ Wide Walkways & 4′ Wide Fingers
- Lighted pedestals
- Water and metered electrical hookups
- Free WIFI, “Wireless Internet” (subject to boat line of sight)
- Laundry room
- Gas/diesel fuel
- Ship store
- Two award-winning waterfront restaurants
- Full-service repair shop
- Deep water slips
- 10–12 minutes to the Gulf
- Minutes to the beaches and shopping
- 30 minutes to the International Airport.
- Forklift Specs: 37,000 pounds at 96in load center